Simply put, engagement is the extent to which employees are committed to their organization, intellectually and emotionally. To increase engagement — and reduce costly turnover — you need to appeal to the head and heart of the employee. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics found 16.2% of American workers voluntarily left their jobs in 2010 — in spite of the worst economy the country has ever experienced. Now, couple this with the fact it costs $3,500 to replace just one $8 per hour* worker, the financial damage alone can overwhelm any organization.
Engagement is more than just an HR initiative; it’s a business strategy that will put you ahead of the competition. VVI can help you engage employees using proven techniques at the individual, team, and organizational level. Our programs are evidence-based and driven from state-of-the-art research and global best practices.
- 360° and Other Feedback Systems
- Culture, Climate and Environmental Analysis
- Employee Survey Design and Administration
- Career Development and Succession Planning
- Exit Interviews
- Leadership and High Potential Development
- Onboarding and Socialization
- Performance Management
Contact us to learn more about how we can help you…
* Statistics from the Society for Human Resource Management, www.shrm.org.